We’re hiring in York!
York Recruitment Job Fair Information
Date: Wednesday 24 January 2024
Time: 11.00am – 14.00pm
Address: Acomb Parish Church Hall, York, YO24 3BZ
Recruiting for: Customer Service Assistants, Relief Supervisors & Tanning Assistants
Venues: Closest to our York (YO1 8RX) and Selby (YO8 4ET) Venues
Come meet our friendly team and find out about the opportunities available! Bring your CV and your Proof of Right to Work documents (such as your Passport or Birth Certificate) and provide your National Insurance number. We look forward to meeting you!
Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
Job Location: Selby
Hours per week: 16 hours per week (4 days)
Hourly rate: £10.50 to £11.00 per hour
Shift Pattern: Days and evening shifts – flexibility required
Our Customer Service Assistant/Supervisor roles hold primarily customer service duties. However, in the absence of management or supervisors on shift, you might be asked to step up and carry out supervisory duties until they return. You could be opening or closing a venue or access point, as well as supervising staff on shift in management or supervisor absence. Although all of our roles have cash handling elements to them, you may also be required to carry and distribute change from the master float to staff members.
As previously mentioned, your role will predominantly be a customer service one. By delivering excellent customer service, you will play an integral role in day to day running of our venue. Once you have completed your training, you could be:
· Promoting our excellent offers, promotions and events.
· Providing refreshments and snacks to our customers.
· Recommending games and alternative machines to our customers, using your product knowledge gained through our training programme.
· As a coin-based business, handling cash is a big part of our teams daily duties, therefore you will be expected to provide customers with change.
With us operating within the gambling industry, there is an element of ID checking, as we operate a challenge 25 policy across all of our venues, as well as complying with and following strict gambling legislation.
Firstly, as a company in the gambling industry, we need all staff and applicants to be 18 or above.
We are looking for candidates who are not only passionate about great customer service, but are also able to deliver it too, as you will be serving customers with pride and integrity. Our staff members need to be outgoing, confident and ambitious, as you will be approaching customers to discuss our latest games, tournaments and to offer food and beverages. As with any business, timekeeping is essential, therefore we would expect you to be on time, presentable and ready to be a great brand ambassador. As a seven day a week business, we do require flexibility to meet the needs of the business across our roles.
- Job Security due to our ever-expanding business
- Fast track to supervisor promotion for the right candidates as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
- We pay above the National Living Wage regardless of age!
- Overtime available.
- The opportunity to earn bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Employee Development Programme available.
- Employee Assistance Programme. – Access to a confidential 24hr Health Assured helpline
- Life Assurance – 3 x annual salary
- HAPI App discounts – retail, travel, cinema etc.
- Discount on Tanning, Lotions and Gym Membership
- Access to a generous refer a friend programme
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus