KEEPING YOU SAFE
KEEPING YOU SAFE
The safety and well-being of our customers and staff is, as always, our main priority. We’ve provided all staff with Personal Protective Equipment, we’ve enhanced our high standards of cleanliness and implemented new safety measures in all of our venues, including screen partitioning & one-way systems. Before visiting one of our venues, take a look at our safety video below:
ARRIVING AT ARRIVAL
You may need to wait a few moments before entering the venue to help us maintain a safe number of customers inside. Please refer to the markings on the floor too – these will indicate where to stand to ensure a safe distance is kept.
Here’s a summary of the safety precautions and procedures we’ve implemented in our venues:
Complimentary Face Masks
Hand Sanitiser Available
Safety Screens to adhere Social Distancing
ENTERING OUR VENUES
- Please ensure you keep a 2-meter distance between yourself and others, where possible, throughout the venue.
- Once inside, you’ll enter a safe zone and be asked to wash your hands. We may also ask to read your temperature.
- Face masks and coverings are mandatory in our venues. If you don’t have a mask, you can request for a complimentary mask.
- Staff will direct you through the venue. Please refer to the floor markings and follow one-way systems. The layout of the venue may have changed since your last visit, but don’t worry, we still have all the games you love and some new ones too!
- Once seated, machines next to you will become out of use, to ensure a reasonable social distance is maintained. Additionally, you can request for a machine screen to be placed next to you.
- Toilets will remain open and will operate a one-in one-out system, pre-packaged drinks and snacks will be available and existing smoking areas will be closed. • If you wish to smoke, you will need to exit the venue and then re-enter in the same way you entered the first time.
- To avoid close contact, please to use the TITO (Ticket-In, Ticket-Out) and change machines instead of exchanging money with staff.
- There will be hand sanitiser stations in the venue. We kindly ask that you regularly wash your hands throughout your visit.
- Please be kind and remain extra patient to our staff.
Remember, keeping you safe is our main priority and our teams will be doing their up-most to ensure you have a welcoming, enjoyable, relaxing and safe visit – We can’t wait to see you!