The Managers of our Venues are responsible for day-to-day operations of their store, attracting new and retaining current customers, and managing the staff in their charge. This is a varied and hands-on role; no day will be the same as the other.
40 hours, over 5 days
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Drive all new products and promotions
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team are fully trained
We offer an array of Performance-based bonuses, Mystery Shopper bonuses, ‘Going the Extra Mile’ Bonus, and Long Service awards.
Who we are looking for:
Ideally, you will have previous supervisory or management experience in a customer-facing role. We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, customer-focused approach and a can-do attitude. You will need to undergo a basic DBS (Criminal Record) check as part of this role. The company will reimburse the cost of the check.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially minded
- Business focused
- Target & sales driven
- Experienced in a Supervisory or Management capacity in a customer-facing role
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. The advert will be held upon receipt of a sufficient number of applicants.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.