Contracted Hours – 32 hrs per week
Hourly rate – £9.01 per hour
This is a Full Time, permanent position.
As part of our Tanning team, you’ll have:
· The opportunity to earn Monthly Bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records and Long Service rewards
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
What is the role?
Joining us as a Tanning Assistant you will play an integral part in the day to day running of the venue by ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all you do. You will be:
Who are we looking for?
- Constantly providing an excellent customer service
- Building meaningful rapports with customers to drive a culture of repeat custom
- Checking the ID of customers who look underage
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team, to keep our family growing. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
Who are we?
- Always deliver an excellent customer service
- Follow guidance and procedures including strict legislations
- Be well presented & professional at all times
Established in 2001, with our first salon in Durham, we have a multitude of tanning experience which gives us the confidence to offer the best quality products, and service, in the most convenient locations. We pride ourselves on convenient tanning at exceptional prices which is why we are a leader in the tanning industry. Our Kwik Tan salons feature the latest in tanning technologies, ensuring our customers achieve maximum tanning results. In all our 42 salons, we stand by a number of commitments; to ensure our customers enjoy their tanning experience while achieving maximum tanning results in conveniently located salons. Our commitment to cleanliness sets us apart from our competitors. We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Hiring Manager. They will discuss the role with you, answer any questions you may have at this point and explain the next steps.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.