Night Customer Service Assistant/Supervisor – Erdington
Contracted Hours – 20 hours per week – 2 x 10 hour Nightshifts
Hourly rate – £9.60 to £11.60 per hour
*Will receive an additional £1.50 per hour for working Night shift between 11PM and 6AM.
As part of our Customer Service and supervisory teams, you’ll have:
- Fast track to supervisor/management promotion for the right candidates.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Discount on Tanning, Lotions and Gym Membership
- Access to a generous refer a friend programme
- Life Assurance
- The opportunity to earn bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile.
- HAPI App discounts – retail, travel, cinema etc.
- Employee Development Programme available.
- Employee Assistant Programme.
- Overtime available.
What is the role?
Joining us as a Customer Service Assistant with at times, additional supervisory responsibilities, you will play an integral part in the day to day running of the venue by ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all you do. You will be:
- Handling cash and giving change
- Opening and Closing the Venue
- Providing a world class customer service
- Holding a Change float to distribute to staff
- Providing food and beverages to customers
- Promoting offers, events, and other bonuses in store
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team, to keep our family growing. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- A passion for delivering great service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride.
- To be at work on time, well presented and ready to be a brand ambassador.
- We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
- To follow guidance and procedures including strict legislations.
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and delivering an outstanding service for our customers to enjoy their experience.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Recruiter or the Hiring Manager looking after the role. They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have at this point.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.