We’re hiring in Glasgow!
Recruitment Open Day
Date: Thursday 5 October 2023
Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm OR 1.30pm – 3.30pm
Location: Premier Inn Glasgow, Buchanan Galleries, 141 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2RN, Meeting Room 1
Role description: Nightshift roles
Rate of Pay: £11.20 – £12.70 per hour
Open Day Instructions: Come along to our Glasgow Recruitment Open Day and meet our friendly recruiters.
Bring your CV and your Proof of Right to Work documents (such as your Passport or Birth Certificate) and provide your National Insurance number, chat to the team to find out more about the roles we have available. Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
If you can’t attend our open day, you can also apply online. See details below.
Job Location: Based in our Queen Street, Sauchiehall Street and Renfield Street venues, you could be working in any of the three venues
Hours per week: 40 hours per week (4 nights)
Hourly rate: £11.20 – £12.70 per hour
Shift Pattern: Night shift between 10pm and 8:30am
If working between the hours of 11pm and 6am, you will receive an additional £1.50 per hour between those times.
As a supervisor you will be supervising the venue floor and staff on shift, as well as acting as manager in their absence. This means you will be responsible for the night to night running of the venue, and being the most senior staff member on shift. As a result of this you will be liaising closely with the venue manager, as well as managing the staff on shift with you, who will be reporting directly to you. Further duties may also include:
- Delegating tasks to staff members on shift
- Liaising with public and staff members
- Driving business during the shift
- Motivating the team to ensure KPIs and targets are met
- Carrying a master cash float
- Key holding duties
- Admin duties
- Customer service escalations
Alongside the above duties you will be expected to deliver excellent customer service and will play an integral role in the night to night running of our venue. You could be:
- Promoting our excellent offers, promotions and events.
- Providing refreshments and snacks to our customers.
- As a coin-based business, handling cash is a big part of our teams daily duties, therefore you will be expected to provide customers with change.
With us operating within the gambling industry, there is an element of ID checking, as we operate a challenge 25 policy across all of our venues, as well as complying with and following strict gambling legislation.
Firstly, as a company in the gambling industry, we need all staff and applicants to be 18 or above.
We are looking for candidates who are not only passionate about great customer service, but are also able to deliver it too, as you will be serving customers with pride and integrity. Our staff members need to be outgoing, confident and ambitious, as you will be approaching customers to discuss our latest games, tournaments and to offer food and beverages. As with any business, timekeeping is essential, therefore we would expect you to be on time, presentable and ready to be a great brand ambassador. As a seven day a week business, we do require flexibility to meet the needs of the business across our roles.
- Job Security due to our ever-expanding business
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- We pay above the National Living Wage regardless of age!
- Overtime available.
- The opportunity to earn bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity packages.
- Employee Development Programme available.
- Employee Assistance Programme. – Access to a confidential 24hr Health Assured helpline
- Life Assurance – 3 x annual salary
- HAPI App discounts – retail, travel, cinema etc.
- Discount on Tanning, Lotions and Gym Membership
- Access to a generous refer a friend programme
- Company pension
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus