Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Promotions
- These Terms and Conditions (the “General Terms”) apply to all promotions offered by RAL Limited & Luxury Leisure on these premises (the “Promotion”)
- Any promotion entered into on these premises (the “Premises”) shall be between the customer taking part in the particular transaction (the “Customer”) and (1) RAL Limited & Luxury Leisure (the “Company”) (2).
- In these General Terms, the terms/conditions/rules displayed on the premises and websites for each individual Promotion are referred to as the “Specific Terms”. These General Terms and the relevant Specific Terms apply to any Promotion.
- Customers are strongly advised to read the Specific Terms. By taking part in any Promotion the Customer shall be deemed to have read and accepted these General Terms and the Specific Terms applying.
- Promotions are only open to those who are aged 18 and over and present on the Premises at the time of entry. Customers who appear to be under 25 may be asked to provide ID before admission to the Promotion.
- Entry to a Promotion is in the discretion of the Company, but will be free of charge and entrants will be under no obligation to engage in any other gambling while on the Premises in order to take part in the Promotion unless clearly stated to the contrary. Promotions are not linked to any of the Customer’s gaming machine winnings nor does any gambling directly influence or enhance an entrant’s chances of winning a prize.
- Prizes are assigned completely at random with the use of random mechanics such as blind, raffle-style draws that are independently conducted and supervised or via computerised random number generation.
- Any collusion, attempts to defraud, manipulate or in any way abuse promotions along with any activity in venue which contravenes the company’s venue operating rules and procedures may result in forfeiture of any promotional offers or chances of winning a prize (for example, expulsion from site will remove a Customer’s ability to complete the promotion).
- Subject to the Specific Terms and unless otherwise agreed with prize winners, prize obligations will be discharged fully within 7 days of the Promotion finish.
- By entering into a Promotion you are confirming your consent to the release of your name in the event that you are awarded a prize as set out at 11 below. Your consent to the release can be withdrawn at any time prior to release, provided you do so in writing to the Company and it is received at the Premises before release.
- The name of all major prize winners will be available for a period of 30 days in the Premises. The name of smaller prize winners will be made available in the Premises for a period of at least 7 days from closure of the Promotion.
- Any changes to these General Terms will be published with 24 hours’ notice before changes are applicable unless there are significant or unexpected circumstances. In the event of urgent changes to these General Terms, the Company will use its best endeavours to ensure that no participating Customers are disadvantaged as a result of those changes.
- Copies of these General Terms are available on request for the duration of the Promotion from Premises staff with 24 hours notice or in writing by email email@example.com or to the postal address below. Written correspondence must clearly state that it is a copy of the General Terms which is being requested.
- Promotional entries that require a submission from Customers (including photo, video or text based submissions for instance) are copyright the original creators. By entering into such Promotion you are consenting to the use of such material by the Company on publicity channels such as electronic or printed media. Customers may withdraw their consent and request the removal of their material by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the address below. Written correspondence must clearly reference the materials to which the correspondent is referring.
- All details of Promotional mechanics, prize values and significant conditions are correct at time of writing and every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. The Promoter takes no responsibility for errors or omissions due to human error.
- Promoter is RAL Limited & Luxury Leisure, 362C Dukesway, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NE11 0PZ.
- Gambling should be a fun activity and participation should be within a customer’s financial means. Help for problem gambling may be acquired via the support tools available in this venue or via http://www.gamcare.org.uk, http://www.playnice.org.uk or gambleaware.co.uk
- The Company only wishes to direct Promotions to those willing to participate in gambling who meet the legal criteria. If any individual wishes not be so approached they should notify the Company, preferably in writing.
- Members of staff have no authority to vary or amend the General Terms or the Specific Terms and any assistance or advice offered by them in relation to any Promotion shall be without prejudice to that position.
- In the event of a dispute about any Promotion, the Company’s complaints procedure will apply, a copy of which is available from a member of staff on the Premises or on written request from the Company at the address above.