The Warehouse & Stores Assistant will assist with the day to day running of the warehouse and stores department. To manage and coordinate the orders and requests received, ensuring storing, picking and despatching for an on-time delivery is achieved, with the focus being delivering results.
Hours, Days, and Shifts:
Permanent Contract of 40 hours per week over 5 days
Your day-to-day activities will involve:
- Picking, Packaging and sending of orders
- Replenish stock, manage stock ordering process
- Responding to internal & external queries
- Maintain effective stock control at all times
- General office maintenance
- To perform any other reasonable requests from your line manager
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate would:
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Follow guidance and procedures
- Be well presented & professional at all times
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Interview’s will be held upon receipt of a sufficient number of applicants.
The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By submitting your CV, you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location.