Trainee Venue Manager
£19,500 to £21,000 depending on experience, excellent length of service awards, 28 days annual leave and a Comprehensive management training programme.
Contractual hours will be 40-45 per week, 5 days per week varied across all opening times
Durham, may be expected to travel to different Venues, in and around surrounding areas.
To effectively drive the performance of a licenced gaming venue by ensuring the venue complies with all aspects of legislation, colleagues are trained and developed, all operational standards and processes are followed and the team delivers excellent customer service.
Ideally, you will have previous supervisor or management experience in a customer facing role.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge.
You will have a professional, customer focused approach and a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Commercially minded
- Business focused
- Target & sales driven
- Fluency in English and numerical literacy (both may be tested)
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate
The Venue Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, attracting new customers and retaining current customers. This is a varied and hands-on role; no day will be the same.
Main responsibilities of the store manager include:
- Maximise profit and grow the business
- Be fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- Drive all new products and promotions
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team are fully trained
- Complying with venue license requirements
Quicksilver is the home of great slots entertainment and tournaments. We operate over 150 venues in towns & cities across England, Wales & Scotland. You will also find Quicksilver venues in motorway service areas (MSAs) along the UK motorway network.
Job Type: Permanent
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness programs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent