Contracted Hours – 18 hrs per week
Hourly rate – £9.61 – £11.11 per hour
This is a part time, permanent position working day and nigh shifts
As part of our Supervisory team, you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn Monthly Bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records and Long Service rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
What is the role?
Joining us as a Supervisor you will play an integral part in supporting all aspects of the vital day to day operational running of our venue. You will be:
- Guiding and Managing Customer Service Assistants as and when required
- Handling cash and giving change
- Opening and Closing the Venue
- Providing a world class customer service
- Providing food and beverages to customers
- Promoting offers, events, and other bonuses in store
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team, to keep our family growing. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- Always deliver an excellent customer service
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for all customers
- Follow guidance and procedures including strict legislations
- Be well presented & professional at all times
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and delivering an outstanding service for our customers to enjoy their experience. We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Hiring Manager. They will discuss the role with you, answer any questions you may have at this point and explain the next steps.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.