Working in a fast-paced environment, our Relief Supervisors are responsible for supporting all aspects of the day to day operations of their venue.
We are on the lookout for driven individuals who can deliver impeccable customer service to our customers, are team players and leaders who can step up to support their venue in the day-to-day operations of the venue and support in the leadership of the venue team when the need requires.
This position would suit someone currently working in a customer service role with the experience or capability of supervising a team. This role would be ideal for someone who’s looking to take that next step in their career with plenty of progression opportunities for the right person in this growing company. Full training will be provided.
2 Positions available, 30 hours and 20 hours available over 3 and 4 days
As a Relief Supervisor, your day-to-day duties may involve:
- Handling cash and giving change
- Providing food and beverages to customers
- Promoting offers, events, and other bonuses in store
- Maintaining the appearance of the store
- Checking the ID of customers who look 25 and under
- Holding a change float for the venue to distribute to staff
- Opening and Closing the venue
- Refill Machines with change should they be depleted
- Guide and manage Customer Service Assistants as required
We offer an array of Performance-based bonuses, Mystery Shopper bonuses, ‘Going the Extra Mile’ Bonus, and Long Service awards.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, customer-focused approach and a can-do attitude. You will need to undergo a basic DBS (Criminal Record) check as part of this role. The company will reimburse the cost of the check.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Well presented & professional
- Experienced in a supervisory capacity in a customer-facing role
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. The advert will be held upon receipt of a sufficient number of applicants.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website