Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Location: Head Office Gateshead
Salary: Depending on experience £25,000 up to £28,000, plus KPI bonus scheme, in house gym & tanning facilities. Length of Service enhanced holiday scheme.
Hours : 37.5 Monday to Friday (9.00am – 5.30pm). Some national travel required.
Reporting to and working in partnership with the Head of HR, the RS will deliver the Recruitment strategy, annual action plans and targets to support the business growth and objectives. The Recruitment Specialist will provide highly effective support for approx. 230 venues. Having full responsibility of the recruitment cycle, advertising, head hunting, sifting, first wave of interviewing ensuring this role is a value adding service provider, with the focus being delivering results within tight deadlines.
- Build Company reputation as an employer of choice, by introducing new methods of attracting talent into the business, driving the ongoing development of all recruitment activities, ensuring all venues are fully operational in a timely manner, support with the interview process, where required and assessment/recruitment open days.
- Introduce innovative coast effective approaches considering the external labour market, demographics, competitor information, supply and demand.
- Responsible for writing & posting adverts, managing the response process, utilise databases and job searching – LinkedIn & LinkedIn Recruiter, headhunting, chasing referrals.
- Providing effective candidate selection support and tools, including applicant sifting and screening, candidate testing, candidate briefing and offer management.
- Working partnership with Department Managers, Area Manager & Venue Managers ensuring positions are filled within a 4-week period. Annual target for the business is to reduce vacancy rate by 30%.
- Ensuring delivery, under tight timelines – set KPI monthly targets.
- Provide regular market analysis and recommendations for the ongoing development of competitive remuneration and benefits packages.
- Lead and champion Equality and Diversity.
- To be an ambassador of the company brand and culture, driving behaviour, service performance delivery, candidate generation through research and market mapping, finding talent for the business.
- To provide full support for the hiring of Assistant Managers and above, ensuring a fair and consistent process, in line with company policy and procedures and legally compliant ensuring minimal risk to the business.
- Identify key market trends that will inform our recruitment strategy.
- To support the HR Administrator with recruitment administrative tasks as and when required.
- To attend regular review meetings with the Area Managers’ and Regional Operations Managers, to review current demands, and implement action plan for every vacancy.
- To provide regular updates to Area Managers & Venue Managers, in regard to tracking candidate numbers, short listing and interview dates.
- To update a daily recruitment activity tracker.
- Support with business development, expansion and acquisition work, RS to be part of the mobilisation team.
- Lead and attend attraction events to raise awareness of the variety of roles available. Job centre meet & greets, job fairs, marketing campaigns, social media platforms.
Luxury Leisure / Talarius is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are also home to Kwik Tan, a leading UV and spray tanning retailer, with 45 salons nationwide.
We are a fast paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, focused approach and a can do attitude.
You need to be passionate about outstanding service and driven to succeed.
The ideal candidate will be:
Only successful applicants will be contacted
- Will be dynamic and enthusiastic target driven.
- Will have a “can do” attitude.
- Significant relevant experience in recruitment and resourcing in an ever changing and dynamic business environment of innovative attraction methods, campaign management and the development of targeted acquisition strategies.
- Supply management and measurement
- Sound understanding of the latest trends, techniques & methods in the area of recruitment and resourcing.
- Personal credibility with a strong networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and demonstrate a flexible approach
- Comfortable with managing challenge and feedback
- Focussed on delivery, under tight timelines.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in MS office
- Possess excellent written communication skills.
- Working within an in-house recruitment team
- Working as a recruitment agent
The company care about your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal information in accordance with the GDPR Data Privacy Laws. By you submitting your CV you are agreeing to your CV being retained in a secure location for up to 6 months.