Contracted Hours – 37.5 hrs per week, Monday till Friday 9 AM till 5 30 PM
Salary – £22,000 per annum plus Bonus
This is a full time, permanent position.
As part of our HR team you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn length of service rewards including an enhanced holiday scheme
- The opportunity to earn bonus for every hire you make
- On site access to Gym and discounted Tanning bed
- The opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself
- Access to a unique online learning system
What is the role?
Joining us as an Internal Recruiter you will play a vital part in effectively providing hiring solutions in partnership with our Venue Managers to ensure a swift and efficient end to end recruitment process. Your duties will include:
- Advertising vacancies requested by Venue Managers using relevant attraction sources.
- Sifting CVs, making initial contact with candidates and conducting screening calls then providing Hiring Managers with suitable candidates for interview.
- Delivering a first class candidate experience with efficiency and professionalism at the heart of the candidate journey.
- To be an ambassador for the company brand, culture, values and vision and help us on our journey to becoming an employer of choice
- To update Recruitment documents and trackers whilst abiding by GDPR regulations
- Create excellent, trusted working relationship with stakeholders
- To provide timely KPI reports to the Recruitment Specialist and Head of HR
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our team. This role will suit someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment and is used to dealing with large volumes of recruitment. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Diligent and thorough with an excellent eye for attention to detail
- An outstanding work ethic and the ability to build good working relationships
- Previous experience of working in volume recruitment is hugely desirable whether this be from an agency or in-house background
- Knowledge of various different attraction techniques
- Must possess a professional telephone manner and have good IT skills especially in relation to MS office
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure, Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and a world class service for our customers to ensure that they always have a fun and varied experience.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Recruiter looking after the vacancy or the Hiring Manager. They will discuss the role with you, answer any questions you may have at this point and explain the next steps.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.