Contracted Hours – 37.5 hrs per week
Hourly rate – £20,000 – £22,000 per annum
This is a full time, permanent position.
As part of our Gaming team, you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn length of service rewards including an enhanced holiday scheme
- In house gym and tanning facilities
- The opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself
- Access to a unique online learning system
What is the role?
Joining us as a Gaming Analyst you will play a vital part in analysing commercial and financial information to aid decision making and drive forward financial and operational performance. Your duties will include:
- Assisting with accurate detailed forecasts and reports utilising quarterly information
- Updating and distributing weekly and monthly reports
- Assist with Identifying trends in performance and subsequently opportunities for growth and potential risks.
- Creation and development of new reporting methods
- Assist with any required research and development
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team, to keep our family growing. This role will suit someone who has a good eye for detail and a proven ability to be good with numbers and analytics, either academically or in the workplace. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- Strong analytical mindset with experience of working in a data driven, analytical environment
- The ability to ascertain and review reasons for success and failure and report back to business leaders
- IT Literate
- Follow guidance and procedures including strict legislations
- Commercially minded and able to add an insightful value to the business
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to ensure that have a fun and varied experience.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Recruiter looking after the vacancy or the Hiring Manager. They will discuss the role with you, answer any questions you may have at this point and explain the next steps.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.