Contracted Hours – 40 hrs per week, working 5 days out of 7.
Salary – Up to £27,500 per annum Depending on Experience.
This is a full time, permanent position.
As part of our Technical team you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn length of service rewards including an enhanced holiday scheme
- The opportunity to earn bonus
- Company car, Phone and Laptop
- The opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself
- Access to a unique online learning system
What is the role?
Joining us as a Field Service Technician you will play a vital part in ensuring there is a focus on machine reliability therefore optimising machine performance and income. Your duties will include:
- Effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on all equipment.
- Assist with machine moves and new equipment installation and uncover and escalate any unusual activity.
- Review the performance of equipment being serviced, to meet company standard and customer expectations.
- Ensure all areas under your control are maintained in a clean and safe manner.
- Implement a strong service culture and apply a “can do” attitude and happy to help approach.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team. This role will suit someone who enjoys a hands on, fast paced environment. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Diligent and thorough with an excellent eye for attention to detail
- An outstanding work ethic and the ability to build good working relationships
- Previous experience of working in the gaming industry would be advantageous although not essential as comprehensive training package is provided
- Flexible in terms of working hours due to the nature of the business and industry
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure, Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and a world class service for our customers to ensure that they always have a fun and varied experience.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Recruiter looking after the vacancy or the Hiring Manager. They will discuss the role with you, answer any questions you may have at this point and explain the next steps.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.