Contracted Hours – 16 hrs per week
Hourly rate – £8.91 per hour
This is a part time, temporary position until 9th September 2021
As part of our Family Entertainment Centre team, you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn Monthly Bonuses and recognition for going the extra mile, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records and Long Service rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
What is the role?
Joining us as a Customer Service Assistant you will play an integral part in the day to day running of the venue by ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all you do. You will be:
- Assist with opening, closing and moving machines as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring pushers are swagged and attractive for play.
- Responsible for ensuring cranes are reset after play and refilled as necessary.
- Ensure that regular cleaning is carried out.
- Assist with customers on site.
- Serve customers with change at the cash desk and keep an accurate float.
- Assist with the running of the Adult Gaming area, ensuring only over 18’s are permitted entry.
- Serve refreshments in the Adult Gaming area
- Serve customers in the prize shop.
- Fill stock and account for stock in the shop
Who are we looking for?
We welcome candidates from all different backgrounds and of various experiences, to apply to join our well-established team, to keep our family growing. This position requires you to have the following criteria:
- Good timekeeping and reliability essential
- Exceptional personal presentation.
- Working flexibility preferred.
- Must be numerate, and fluent in English.
- You must be available to work Weekends, Bank holidays and throughout the School holidays throughout the period of employment.
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and delivering an outstanding service for our customers to enjoy their experience. We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by the Hiring Manager. They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have at this point.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.