Job Role – Business Administrator Apprentice
Contracted Hours – 37.5 per week
As part of our HR team you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn length of service rewards including an enhanced holiday scheme
- In house gym and tanning facilities
- The opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself
- Access to a unique online learning system
What is the Role?
The HR Department are looking to recruit a Business Administrator Apprentice, who will work in our organisation whilst completing a Level three Business Administration Apprenticeship to begin with. This qualification is fully funded. The candidate should be enthusiastic, friendly, proactive, and forward thinking as they will be working in a fast-paced department who provide multiple services.
Your role will be to support the operational business by ensuring all administration tasks are completed in a timely manner. Working alongside the HR Administrators some of your duties will include telephone answering and support, accurate record keeping and data maintenance of the Cascade HR & Payroll system. Drafting template letters, preparing recruitment and induction packs and stock ordering.
This is a funded apprenticeship and as such you will be supported with your learning. You will be expected to work 80% of your working week with 20% allocated to off the job training. Further expectation and discussion of the study element of this role will be discussed at interview.
- To provide general administrative support to all business services
- Daily data entry – new starters, leavers, amendments, promotions, probations
- Collecting and Sorting incoming/outgoing post
- File creation and accurate record keeping
- Making and receiving telephone calls, and dealing with basic telephone enquiries
- Administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, filing, and letter writing
Who we are looking for?
- Hardworking and can demonstrate initiative
- The ability to complete assigned tasks effectively and promptly
- A cheerful and friendly personality
- Adaptable and accommodating
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- IT competent, particularly with reference to the use of Word and Excel.
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure, Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and a world class service for our customers to ensure that they always have a fun and varied experience.
This is a full-time role working hours – 37.5 per week – Monday to Friday (09:00 – 17:30, with an hour lunch)
Expected start date: 17/05/2021
Job Types: Full-time, 3 to 4-year Apprenticeship
Once the level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship is completed you would then move on to the Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship.