Contracted Hours – 40 hrs per week
Salary – £22,000 per annum
This is a full time, permanent position.
As part of our Management team, you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn Quarterly Bonuses, bonuses for successfully passing Mystery shopper Visits, bonus if your store breaks its revenue records, Going the Extra Mile recognition bonus and rewards, and Long Service rewards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Unique online system, with access to various different learning modules
- The opportunity to grow and develop yourself personally through our unique Admiral professional development programme
What is the role?
Joining us as a Venue Manager you will play an integral part in the overall success of the venue by creating a welcoming and friendly atmosphere for customers and colleagues alike. You will be:
- Responsible for maximising profit and growing the business
- Fully accountable for the store’s performance
- Have a sound and up to date understanding of Strict Gaming legislation
- Delegation of tasks when applicable
- Driving a culture of exceptional customer service to encourage repeat business
- A forward thinker who will drive the promotion of all new products and offers
- Ensure excellent store presentation, cleanliness and hygiene
- Effectively manage the team within the company’s policies and procedures
Who are we looking for?
We are wanting to hear from you if you have previous management experience in a customer-facing role alongside a can-do, customer-focused attitude. Due to the Industry, we operate in the successful candidate will need to undergo a Basic DBS check as part of this role. You will be:
- Commercially minded
- Business focused
- Target & sales driven
- Experienced in a People Management capacity, ideally in a customer-facing role
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate
Who are we?
Admiral (the trading name of Luxury Leisure, Talarius) is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are a fast-paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.
What Happens next?
If your initial application is successful, you will be contacted by one of our specialist, in-house, Recruiters. They will talk you through the role and answer any questions you may have at this point. A telephone interview will also be conducted or if not possible at that time, a suitable date and time will be arranged.
Please view our Recruitment Data Privacy Notice which is on our Company website.