Contracted Hours: Monday till Friday – 0900 AM till 1730 PM
Location: Head Office – Gateshead
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 Per Annum – Depending on experience
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Assistant Marketing Manager will support with specific areas of the company’s marketing plan and see through to a successful conclusion.
This will include the design, development and activation of various campaigns across all available and appropriate marketing channels to the business. The role requires a strong self-starter, capable of end to end thinking to ensure that the department delivers on its specific objectives and continues to add significant value to the business through results.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is friendly, outgoing and able to take on a challenge. You will have a professional, focused approach and a can do attitude.
You will ideally have previous Marketing experience and have a keen eye for attention to detail. Previous experience in the gambling industry would be a big advantage but is not essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to play a lead role in the development and deployment of marketing campaigns
- Able to demonstrate experience of working with the likes of WordPress, Social Media, Email Marketing and Managing Agencies
- Commercially minded
- Target driven
- Able to build rapports with mangers and stakeholders
- Well presented & professional
- IT literate in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
As part of our Marketing team you’ll have:
- The opportunity to earn length of service rewards including an enhanced holiday scheme
- In house gym and tanning facilities
- The opportunity to personally and professionally develop yourself
- Access to a unique online learning system
Luxury Leisure / Talarius is part of the highly esteemed Novomatic Group and is a renowned provider of arcade and slots entertainment bringing the casino experience to the UK High Street. We operate the best gaming and amusement machines on the market with ongoing investment in the latest releases and technology. We pride ourselves on offering impeccable environments and service for customers to enjoy the experience.
We are also home to Kwik Tan, a leading UV and spray tanning retailer, with 45 salons nationwide.
We are a fast paced, 7 days a week business and as such the ideal candidate will need to be flexible and adaptable.